Sunday 1 April 2012

January Rain Spring Wedding Train

Hey guys, Ok I am back with a kit for you all. First let me apologise for it still being with 4shared, I have split the file into 3 so all of you should be able to download without any issue. If you have an issue let me know by mailing me and I will see if I can send you it :) I am unable to upload to mediafire at all, but I am hoping that I may be able to send the file to someone else and have them upload it for me...I am also working with their customer service in solving the problem but it is looking like it is the nasty virus I have that is causing the problems for me....The worst is I cannot record scripts in one go, I have to split them which makes it quite disheartening, not to mention long, especially when I get suddenly diverted, frozen out so I have to reboot and loose it all :( Anyway enough of my woes, Beth has again worked her magic with the ladybug train, you can see the awesome pages she has made here. They are wonderful hunni, thank you for sharing with us :) Sadly I am having difficulty showing her previews here due to the virus. This train Summer Wedding is wonderful, I loved working with such delicate soft colours, it created beautiful papers and elements. Remember we are all spread out so if someone hasn't got a part up yet be sure to call back! DO NOT UPLOAD ELSE WHERE! Photobucket Snagable here...

5 comments:

Ann said...

ty sweetie love it!:)I love your work
and so sorry to hear about the puter problems hope you have it all taken care of now been there and done that too
hugs,Laurie

Lesley AKA Eeyoreplus4 said...

Thank you so much!!!

Noko411 said...

I have been anxiously awaiting this train. Thank you for sharing your beautiful contribution. :)

Lee said...

Oh this is gorgeous..TFS xx

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful design! I absolutely love it!
You are so nice to share freebies with us. Thank you very much.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")sending hugs of comfort across the miles
Snowbird